Flag Down a Cure With Us For a Purpose
The Lynn Lewis Foundation (LLF) events celebrate survivors, honor loved ones lost, and are filled with hope and camaraderie. LLF also uplifts the families that has lost loved ones or are dealing with heartache of a diagnosed loved one. As a community event volunteer you can assist with planning the event on one of many levels. You might be involved in overall event planning, or you can lead or join a team and help plan team fundraisers and coordinate your team’s day-of-event activities. There are also opportunities for people who aren’t on teams and want to volunteer their time as individual participants or onsite volunteers.
Community event opportunities are often available in the following programs:
- Lynn Lewis Foundation Annual Flag Football Tournaments
- Support Camps for families
- Relay for Life
- Making Strides Against Breast Cancer
- Volunteer Opportunities for Organizations
- LLF offers numerous ways for volunteers to join us. Sign-up to volunteer with the Lynn Lewis Foundation and help us work towards a world free from the burden of cancer.